1. to initiate the contact and to recruit high-tech enterprises/companies investing in this new science park if possible. If a company is considering expanding its business in Asia, CTSP can be an idea site for its engineering development and fabrication.
2. to enhance the overall capacity of industrial technology innovation and R/D synergy in central Taiwan.
3. To visit key labs and university licensing office for emerging technologies and tofind eagerly collaborative partner aiming at future commercialisation.
Potential enterprises/companies :
1. high-tech flagship enterprises with leading technologies in the category of precision machinery industry, robot（such as in artificial ear & eye） and electric car + green energy and biotechnology as well if any.
2. with high RD contents and having intention/interest to establish their base in Taiwan.
29-30/01/2013 in Melbourne
Opening time slots: 29/1 at night (in chinese) and 30/1 in the morning (in English)
Way to proceed : round table discussion.
Team members：Prof Hong-Tsu Young and Mr. I-Yen Chen + 1-2 persons from Taiwan ( 3 from Canberra)
They will introduce the detailed backgrounds of Erlin Campus and the related incentives for foreign investors/manufacturers who are interested in using the Campus as their base in the region. They will make a presentation. They also got field experts to assess the possibility of commercialization, and will bridge appropriate VCs in Taiwan if necessary.